View Single Post
Old 16-09-2014, 03:55 PM

Jed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladegeezer View Post
HI GUYZ!

now onto a serious note

since im new to the whole thing about collecting knifes I was wondering about customs law regarding knifes and items deemed as dangerous or watevea
basically , in short im curious , WHAT WILL CUSTOMS DO IF THEY SEIZE A KNIFE OF MINE OR SUMMIT????! LIKE WILL THEY RAID MA HAUS?

say if they intercept a knife I try to get through, not that I would even try but say I did ever order a balisong
could/would they raid my house if they seized it cause I was searching this up for ages and couldn't find a definite answer
has anyone ever had a balisong or shuriken seized? if so what happens?? help me out much obliged guys and gals
Attempting to import a cited prohibited item such as a balisong or shuriken is a criminal offence which carries a jail sentence and/or a hefty fine...the rest is a no-brainer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladegeezer View Post
I heard that if you put gift on the item you don't pay no duty
You heard wrong, items marked 'Gift' are still subject to inspection, Duty + VAT can still be charged at the discretion of Customs, many overseas sellers refuse to mark packages as a 'Gift' because they'll be breaking the law in the country they're sending from.