Go Back   Ukbladesforum.co.uk > Ukbladesforum.co.uk > Site Suggestions & Feedback

Site Suggestions & Feedback For any problems that you have with the site or, suggestions and feedback.

Old 18-03-2015, 07:39 AM
Woolly

Tom is on a distinguished road
Default Why Forum Guidelines

Case in point from a disgruntled chap, however in the spirit of care in the community.
What I thought was a reasonable request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simy
What qualifies as a "quality" post and why do I need to make 10 before I can sell stuff?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
It stops folks just advertising stuff without contributing to the forum content, i.e. unscrupulous folk who do not care about the interests of the forum and just want to sell.

Happy for folks to sell provided they also contribute.
Make sense?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simy
No it doesn't. If you want your community to grow then don't restrict them and make them jump trugh hoops. No one wants to be your bitch. haha how the hell can you assume I'm immoral from what I have done so far?
No this is just another case of moderators who love to have their little bit of power and control over people and like to see them all doing their biding and behaving in a way that they want. Its pathetic really.
I know how this will go. You'll try and counter everything I've said because you're stubborn even though everything I've seed is correct and reasonable and then because you can you'll give me another warning or ban. But all you are really doing is proving me right. For goodness sake you've given me a warning? based on? the fact you don't agree with me and don't like being undermined. I haven't insulted any one or been racist.

Oooh he's having a go at the birds now.
Consider the lily.......

'Make no little plans, they have no magic to stir menís blood'
Old 23-03-2015, 01:56 PM

choppedit is on a distinguished road

Wether you agree to requirements of the forum or not I for one find you (The disgruntled chap) disrespectfull and unpleasent.
Mark

Last edited by Tom; 24-03-2015 at 09:14 AM.
Old 24-03-2015, 01:05 PM

Jed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by choppedit View Post
Wether you agree to requirements of the forum or not I for one find you (The disgruntled chap) disrespectfull and unpleasent.
Mark
Make that two of us, the bloke is a