Go Back   Ukbladesforum.co.uk > Ukbladesforum.co.uk > Site Updates & Announcements

Site Updates & Announcements This is where you will find the site rules, updates and announcements

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 12:16 PM
Woolly

Tom is on a distinguished road
Default Younger Members

Over the last few days it has come to my attention that we have a couple of members who are not yet 18 years of age and, have falsely put their profile age as 18 or above.

It appears that younger people have a concern that if they put their true age, they wouldn't be allowed to join this forum. Because of this, I have now amended our site rules to include:

• Anyone from the age of 14 years onwards is welcome to join
  • Any member who is aged 18 years or younger must display either full age and date of birth or, display age only.
  • Any younger member found to be falsifying their age to 18 years or older will have their membership terminated.

We are not ogres here at ukbladesforum.co.uk and totally understand that younger people have an interest in knife making and bushcraft etc All we ask in return for granting membership is honesty regarding age.

It is now 02.05.10 I will give until 31.05.10 for any of our younger members to come forward regarding their true age. Please pm me and I will amend profile D.O.B. There will be no repercussions, well perhaps a ticking of by me

After 31'st the amended rules apply and any younger member found to have falsified their age will have their membership terminated
Closed Thread